Trouble can come from any direction and at any moment. When it hits, it hurts. It can leave us shocked and surprised. When we cry out to God and He doesn’t respond when and how we hope, we may demand, “Why?” and insist on a full report to justify our pain. Yet God rarely gives a complete answer.
When the storms of life rage around you and you wonder who and where God is, you can trust the Good Shepherd. Through the experiences of Moses, Joseph, Daniel, Jesus, and others, you will
- learn God’s promises about your future;
- find peace even without answers;
- overcome bitterness, anger, and hurt;
- understand that God is in the boat with you; and
- find blessings in life’s detours.
If you want to understand who God is and where He is in tragedy and affliction, Stormy Seas can help. Grab the Savior’s outstretched hand and keep your eyes on Him.