Who needs a dictionary of Seventh-day Adventism? You do!
For readers new to Adventism, this pocket dictionary will:
- Provide a clear explanation of Seventh-day Adventist doctrines and their history
- Explore the relationship between Ellen G. White’s writings and the Bible
- Help you understand unfamiliar terminology
- Introduce you to some of the interesting people who shaped our faith family
- Teach you the meaning and background of some of our unique lingo
- Answer your questions about Adventist lifestyle
- Explain even complex theological terms in an easy-to-understand way.
With hundreds of easily-found alphabetical entries and valuable introductory articles, even long-term Adventists can discover better ways to explain some of the important and exceptional elements of our faith.