Product Overview:This definitive and highly regarded, comprehensive one-volume Bible study resource has expanded its reach in a big way, with its release in the popular New International Version.
The Andrews Study Bible is an innovative and practical presentation of the Scriptures. It is designed for both the new believer and the experienced Bible student. In the Andrews Study Bible you will find Light, Depth, and Truth. You will be inspired to follow the Bible in a deep study in the things of God. You will be led to a life of service for Christ and the hope of His soon return.
"I am pleased that the Andrews Study Bible aligns the best of scholarship with a fierce devotion to the sacredness of the text. I believe that the Andrews Study Bible will bless both scholar and lay reader with a wealth of doctrinal, theological, and homiletical insights." –Leslie N. Pollard, President, Oakwood University
• Easy-to-read design in two-color print
• More than 10,000 study notes written by an international group of Bible scholars and theologians
• Feature articles discussing the inspiration and message of the Bible
• An introduction to each book of the Bible, including an outline
• A unique, linked reference system to illuminate great themes of the Bible
• A highlighted center margin with thousands of cross-references and translation notes
• An annotated scripture index to the great themes
• 11 two-color in-text maps
• 15 full-color end maps of the land of the Bible, with a comprehensive index
• Charts that present important Bible information for easy understanding
• Practical advice on how to follow the Bible in daily life, including a popular Bible reading plan
• An extensive concordance