Meatless hot dogs, with mild seasonings. Heat it and eat it any way you like! Linketts are perfect for recipes such as “vegan pigs in a blanket’ or even in a chili. Linketts are versatile in their use, and 60% less fat than beef hot dogs, all the while being shelf stable and easy and quick to prepare.
- Kosher / Vegan / Vegetarian
- Meatless alternative to hot dogs
- Pre-Cooked and 100% vegan
- Excellent source of protein
- Made with soy protein, soy flour, and natural smoke flavor
- Plant-based protein hot dogs
- Vegetable and grain protein links
LINKS: Textured Vegetable Protein (Wheat Gluten, Soy Protein Concentrate, Water For Hydration), Corn Oil, Water, Torula Yeast. Contains 2% Or Less Of Mono- And Diglycerides From Soybean Oil, Defatted Soy Flour, Soy Lecithin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, L-lysine Monohydrochloride, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Onion Powder, Caramel Color, Natural Smoke Flavor, Garlic Powder, Corn Syrup, Propylene Glycol, Vitamins (Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin Bi [thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B6 [pyridoxine Hydrochloride], Vitamin B2 [riboflavin], Vitamin B12 [cyanocobalamin]), Red #3 For Color, Yellow #6 For Color. BRINE: Water, Salt.
CONTAINS WHEAT & SOY