Designed for the neck, sinus or TMJ area and also wonderful for applying moist heat therapy to specific joints – such as the elbow, knee or ankle. The long Hook and Loop fasteners allows adjustment for a snug fit on any small area.
Our user friendly Constant-Comfort™ Switch has three temperature settings; Low, Medium and High Intense moist heat designed for home use, to deliver quick, effective pain relief.”
- Size: 4 by 17 inches
- Cord Length: 10 feet
- Recommended Application Time: 15 – 20 minutes at a time
- Fast-acting therapy relieves pain and stiffness for hours
- Thermophore is the moist heat pad doctors recommend most
- Medicare reimbursable when prescribed for Arthritis Pain Management
- Turns off automatically after 25 minutes.
Doctors and physical therapists know that the intense, penetrating moist heat of Thermophore brand products is a convenient, effective way to give patients hours of soothing relief. Having a Thermophore of your own, to use at the first sign of pain, muscle spasm or stiffness, can often let you treat a minor problem before it has a chance to worsen.
Back, Lower Back Pain, Arthritis, Joint pain, Muscle Spasms, Sprains, Fibromyalgia, Sciatica, TMJ, Bursitis, etc…