“Our confession of His faithfulness is Heaven’s chosen agency for revealing Christ to the world.” —Ellen G. White, The Desire of Ages
Join evangelist Mark Finley on a journey 53 years in the making. In Making Friends for God, you’ll travel in the footsteps of Jesus and discover the universal principles of sharing our faith.
Evangelism isn’t just for TV preachers and the ultra-religious. In fact, simply sharing about our personal experience with God is the essence of a living faith. When we come to Christ and are changed by His grace, charmed by His love, and redeemed by His power, we cannot be silent.
In Making Friends for God, you’ll learn to:
- see everyone as savable,
- cooperate with the Holy Spirit,
- make the most of your spiritual gifts
- understand the real power of God’s word,
- find the dawning of faith in unexpected places,
- implement the power of small groups, and so much more!
Take your spiritual experience from positive and pleasant to powerful and profound by proactively working to make friends for God.